Join now

English mother tongue babysitter (Milan)

Hi all!

I am a 19-year-old university student in Milan looking for a job as a babysitter/care taker. My mother tongue is English, though I also speak Italian at a bilingual proficiency.

As well as taking care of children, I am open to helping with homework/tutoring, picking them up from school, cooking meals, helping around the house, and even working on the weekends if/when needed. If your children attend an international school, I completed the International Baccalaureate in high school, so am extremely familiar with the program (PYP, MYP, IBDP).

I have experience working with children through volunteer projects in high school, as well as taking care of my little sister, who is 7 years younger than me. :-)

I will be available 24/7 from the 14th August, and available part-time starting from the 3rd October (as this is when my classes begin). I will be living on Corso Sempione, but I am flexible and completely open to commuting.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or passing on my contact to any other interested parties. Very much looking forward to hearing from you soon!