Fantastic opportunity for an Italian speaker! (Milan)
Operations Manager – Milan, Italy
Are you a proactive leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a hands-on approach?
Do you have experience carrying out performance management?
Are you looking to take ownership of the success of a business, pushing it forward to continue to achieve 40% growth?
If so, this could be the role for you..
BBA Reman has rapidly become an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 11 countries worldwide. We have a clear vision to become the world’s largest automotive remanufacturer and the high calibre of our employees enables us to continue to push the business forward. With this in mind we are now looking for a strong leader with a successful track record to manage one of our newer workshops close to Milan, Italy.
What’s in it for me?
This is a high profile role with the chance to play an active part in our rapidly-expanding company. We are offering:
• Up to €60k with a generous benefits package, including 25 days holiday and pension contributions
• 20% monthly bonus if targets are met
• Excellent career development and training opportunities involving global travel
• A challenging and rewarding working environment
As Operations Manager, you will be able to run the site as if it were your own business, tasked with the exciting prospect of taking the company to the next level of profitable growth.
Daily tasks include:
• performing regular product, pricing and competitor analysis, ensuring we remain the market leader
• striving to achieve maximum customer satisfaction at all times
• developing and mentoring your small but highly talented team of Customer Service Advisors and Technicians to achieve personal and operational excellence.
What does an ideal candidate look like?
You will have a good level of spoken Italian, educated to degree level or equivalent, with a proven background in leading teams to achieve business success. A hands-on approach to managing is essential, as is a good understanding of the financial requirements of running a small business unit.
If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to join a fast-moving, dynamic company please send your CV through to Protected content .