German/English Fluency for part time research (Milan)
If you have very strong English and German language skills, a “can-do” attitude and the ability to get detailed information over the phone, we have a part time research project for you.
We have a couple small projects right now. One would be focused on getting product and pricing information on some specific industrial equipment from a number of different companies in Germany
Another project would be focused on talking with maintenance engineers about the services they receive from large companies.
We would provide you with a list of who to call and data points we need – however, you will likely need to do basic internet research to get more information to help you in the calls. The interviews would likely be done in Germany, but the notes from the interviews will all need to be written in English.
Right now we need at least a total of about 12 interviews and price quotes, so there is a chance to make about $1,500 USD over the next Protected content working about 10 hours per week. Payment would be wired to your bank account or sent to you via paypal.
The number of hours you spend will largely depend on your efficiency and your ability to have people to talk with you over the phone. If you finish the projects in 2 weeks, that would be great.
The Qualifications for the Projects are:
1) Strong English and German language skills. If you have strong knowledge of other languages that would be great!.
2) Easily understands and will follow directions and coaching
3) Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint..
4) You will ideally have some sales experience but if not, you will need the ability to use the phone and get to the key people that can answer our questions.
5) Ability to have high quality phone calls through skype or local land lines and take highly detailed notes of the call.
6) Strong work ethic and high quality standards.
7) Availability of Protected content per week (during business hours) for the next 3 weeks. The hours invested is not really relevant. – it all depends on how quickly it takes you to get going and how efficient you are.
If this project works out well, we have other work that we would like to give you for future projects. We are also looking to expand our business so if things work out very well, we will have full time employment opportunities available.
If you are interested, please send an email with your CV to Protected content . Please do not send me an email through Internations – send me your response to my work email.
Thank you !