Join now

Looking for work in Tourism or Teaching (Milan)

Hi everybody!!
I am Anja, 26 years old, and from Vienna Austria. I have recently relocated to Bologna and I am currently involved in an intensive Italian language course but I would like to find work as soon as possible. Regarding the location I am quite flexible as I know how difficult it is to find a good job in Italy. My preference, however, would be Bologna, Florence, Siena, Roma and Milano.
I have a Bachelor in Tourism and Leisure Management and a Master in Tourism Destination Management and speak German and English fluently (as I have lived in the States and London) as well as Spanish, Italian and a bit of Chinese.
I have 1,5 years work experience in event management, organizing one of the world’s largest and most famous Beach Volleyball Grand Slams. Furthermore I have completed various internships (e.g. at the exhibition center in Bolzano) during my studies.
Does anybody have an idea on where to look for work (besides the typical, or has heard of something, someone,....I would be more than happy to send my CV to anybody interested.
I am really thankful for any advice!
Thanks already and ciaoooo,