PART-TIME JOB FOR NATIVE LANGUAGE SPEAKERS: ENGLISH, GERMAN OR FRENCH – (MARKETING / TRANSLATIONS)
Small but dynamic company of three people (production and trade of products for well-being) is searching in Milan a part-time employee who has English, German or French, as mother tongue.
Essential requirements are:
1) A good understanding of Italian
2) A good knowledge of PC and familiarity with internet, social networking, online marketing.
3) Own PC with internet connection (the job can be carried out also from home)
4) Good ability in creating articles, press releases, textual material for advertising on-line
Highly preferred requirements:
1) Knowledge of online marketing tools (newsletters, e-commerce sites, search engines optimization, etc ...)
2) Skills in sales and marketing (from education or experience)
3) Ability to organize the job independently
Duties: You will have to “replicate” all the on-line marketing activities done for the Italian market, for "your own" European market (mainly Uk, France or Germany). Initially the job will mainly consist on: translation of advertising texts, management of the own-language e-commerce website, managing on-line marketing activities. Those duties may then be extended to the commercial management of the target market (contacting potential customers, managing all marketing and sales activities)
Job location: Milan city. Job could be carried out from home.
Remuneration: Per hour, or per project, or monthly income, from about Protected content month upwards, according to the time commitment.
You may learn a lot in how to develop a market through on-line marketing activities.
Suitable for foreign students or whoever wants to earn some extra money .
Do you have ALL the four essential requirements?
Great!, send now your application to: selezionati.salute@ gmail.com
(Please do not reply to my profile (i am just posting this on behalf of a friend)). Thanks!