Our company is looking for a Property Manager with a good knowledge of English, Italian and Russian (all three languages are required), German and French is a plus. It's an administrative job, where are needed: basic accounting skills, negotiation skills, pro-activeness and self-motivation. No sales.
What will you do?
• Manage the staff and day-to-day activities of the private real estate and its territory.
• Provide general administrative support to Executive Manager
• support activities related to the organisation, administrative and operational routines, in order to facilitate and speed up the work of the team.
• Responsible to assist the management, including reports, secretarial and budgetary controls.
• You will deal with e-mails and correspondence mainly in Italia and Russian. Knowledge of English is also needed.
• File information such as reports and email documentation.
Who you are?
• You’re active and smart; you are someone who wants to influence your own development.
• You’re looking for a job where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
• You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification and preferably have Protected content administrative work experience and practical experience in a similar position.
• You are professional, outgoing person who can liaise with different audiences and cultures, handle difficult and often pressurised situations and respond effectively to requests
• You bring strong communication skills and are fluent in Italian and Russian; additional languages would be an advantage.
• Essential strengths for this position are good Word and Excel skills, proactivity, flexibility, initiative, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
• You must be an open-minded, outstanding team player with dedication and passion.
• You have valid documents, which allows you to work in the EU, preferably EU citizen.
What we offer?
• Interesting and dynamic work environment
• Comfortable working place
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary
The position is based in the north of Italy, nearby lake Maggiore. The candidate should be the EU citizen/or have legal right to permanently stay and work in the EU.
If you are interested, please send your CV to m. Protected content .