Join now

Available April 1: Generous 1 bedroom in WV (New York)

I am leaving my wonderful NYC home of 5 years as I am moving abroad. The apartment is located in one of the most desirable streets in the West Village. This opportunity is to rent my room in a generous 2 bedroom apartment (1,100 square feet / Protected content meters, PLUS Protected content feet / 60 square meters of private terrace with BBQ). It is a warm, well-appointed home with large bathroom, laundry (in the apartment,) well-stocked kitchen, great room with dining and living areas, elevator and doorman. The neighborhood defines all that is beautiful in New York City: charming cobblestone streets, boutique shopping, wonderful restaurants, Chelsea Market, the Hudson River Park, the High Line, Meatpacking District, multiple subways -- all less than Protected content walk.

This is a share with a woman who is well-traveled, kind and a dear friend. She has 2 extremely friendly cats. The apartment is truly a wonderful home and would suit a female non-smoker who is tidy and respectful starting April 1. Your room can be either furnished or unfurnished. The rent per month is $2200, which includes all bills.

** Longterm occupancy preferred.

Kindly contact me at Protected content with any interest.

All the best!