Join now

Available April 1: Generous 1 bedroom in WV (New York)

I am leaving my wonderful NYC home of 5 years as I am moving abroad. The apartment is located in one of the most desirable streets in the West Village. This opportunity is to rent my room in a generous 2 bedroom apartment (1,100 square feet / Protected content meters, PLUS Protected content feet / 60 square meters of private terrace with BBQ). It is a warm, well-appointed home with large bathroom, laundry (in the apartment,) well-stocked kitchen, great room with dining and living areas, elevator and doorman. The neighborhood defines all that is beautiful in New York City: charming cobblestone streets, boutique shopping, wonderful restaurants, Chelsea Market, the Hudson River Park, the High Line, Meatpacking District, multiple subways -- all less than Protected content walk.

This is a share with a woman who is well-traveled, kind and a dear friend. She has 2 extremely friendly cats. The apartment is truly a wonderful home and would suit a female non-smoker who is tidy and respectful starting April 1. Your room can be either furnished or unfurnished. The rent per month is $2200, which includes all bills.

** Longterm occupancy preferred.

Kindly contact me at Protected content with any interest.

All the best!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New York Forum