Large Master w/ Private Bath in Chelsea/Hudson Yds (New York)
We are looking for a roommate for our apartment, which we've had for 8 years. This is a for a new lease starting October 1. Optionally, if you are looking for a November 1 start, that will also work, as we have a friend (expat from Holland) who is interested in subletting the room for Oct.
ABOUT THE APT & YOUR ROOM:
* The apt is a corner unit on the 33rd fl - views along the Hudson and into the heart of Midtown West
* In-unit washer/dryer
* 2 flex Protected content room is the master bedroom w/ private bathroom. The room is very large, esp by Manhattan standards
* 2 roommates, sociable guys in their early 30s working in finance and tech -- we don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't own pets
ABOUT THE BUILDING:
* This is a luxury high-rise w/ 24/7 doormen
* Conveniently located at 33rd & 8th -- steps to ACE and 123, walking distance to Penn Station, Port Authority, and Herald Square
* Rooftop gym overlooking downtown skyline
* Rooftop entertainment lounge + outdoor area
* Building-sponsored free events & classes (e.g. yoga, bootcamp, mixology)
We're open to a guy or girl. No couples and no pets. Please note that you will need to complete a lease application w/ the building and have proof of income that's 40x+ rent.
If you're interested, please shoot me an email w/ some info about yourself -- Protected content -- w/ a link to your facebook or internations profile. Thanks!