Join now

Room for Rent -May 15 or June 1 ($1150/month) (New York)

Hi Fellow Internation's Family,

+Available May 15th or June 1st
+Furnished
+L and G train (Lorimer/Metropolitan) is steps away (1 min walk)
+No Brokers Fee

I have a room open in my beautiful Williamsburg apartment, just a few steps away from the Lorimer/Metropolitan station on the L train. May 15th or June 1st for short or long term.

The room is small but cozy and FURNISHED with a bed (twin), small desk, cabinet space and a large wardrobe with mirror. It has a window that faces the front of the street. If you have furniture this might not be the best option for you since the room is fully furnished.

The apartment itself is big, warm and gets LOTS of sunlight in case you need space during shelter-in-place and social distancing. You would share the space with two working professionals and a cool cat named Nocturne (Knox for short). I work for an education nonprofit, and the other roommate works for the United Nations. We are both currently working remotely. Typical Protected content .
We're easy going, responsible, clean, and funny! We are looking for someone cool, professional, and respectful. We prefer someone who will not bring the party home (before and after SIP). Clean up after yourself in the common areas, etc.

Pros: You are super close to the train station (we live half a block away), several supermarkets a few blocks away Protected content Sunac and Bagel Store), and McCarren park is a 10-min walk.

The room is available as of May 15th or June 1st. Rent is $1,150 and includes utilities. In the summer it is an additional $25 for the air-conditioner.

Happy to do a Zoom tour for our initial meet and greet.

RENTING REQUIREMENTS:
1-month security deposit required to secure the apartment, before start of term.

It would be nice if you could show proof of employment and letter of recommendation from prior landlord or roommates.

DM me for further questions!

-Rita

Craigslist posting for pictures: Protected content

Thanks,
Rita

New York Forum

Our Global Partners