Join now

Looking for a Great Roommate for 2 BR apt. in UWS (New York)

Are you looking for a home atmosphere and a quiet safe place to live?

Let me know! I am looking for a great roommate to share a 2-bedroom apartment in the Upper West Side, starting June 1st.

Located in a newly renovated building with elevator, steps away from Central Park, great connectivity to public transportation (around the corner from the Subway B/C line at 110th Street/Cathedral Parkway, and close to 1, 2/3 lines and many bus stops). Only a 10 minute walk to Columbia University.

It's in a beautiful neighborhood with stores like Whole Foods, Starbucks, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, supermarkets, lots of new restaurants and pubs at walking distance, laundromats and other stores. A great deal for this area!

The apartment is very comfy, clean and smoke free! It gets nice sunlight and the wood floors are in very good condition.

The room is 10 x 13 ft, has high ceilings, a good size closet, a window, and A/C (A bed and furniture are also available if needed).

The common areas are the kitchen, the living room, and the bathroom (with clawfoot tub). Roommate to share monthly high-speed internet (not a must) and electric/gas bills; heat and water are included. Long term preferred.

The move in date is June 1st. 1 month rent Protected content deposit required to move in.

Me: Male in my 40's, career driven professional, very clean and laid back. Non-smoker.

You: Quiet, employed, clean, pays rent/utilities on time without a problem, and respectful of the space. Someone honest and trustworthy who doesn't bring the party home. A non-smoker.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested. Tell me about yourself and include a way to contact you (e-mail or phone number).

Thank you in advance!

New York Forum

Our Global Partners