Beautiful Historic 4BR Home for Rent (Westchester) (New York)
This stately home, built by local industrialist Isaac Washburn in Protected content , is located in Ossining (Westchester County), a diverse and charming Hudson River town just 45 minutes by gorgeous riverside train ride to Grand Central Station.
Key features include the following:
• Impeccable original detail throughout the house (wood, tile, metal hardware, lighting, glass)
• Enormous wisteria-draped front and back porches, the latter with a stunning sunset view of the Hudson River
• Large multi-tiered garden area (tenant gardening permitted)
• 4 bedrooms (1 large master bedroom, 3 smaller bedrooms)
• 2.5 baths
• Separate office space
• Laundry room in basement
• Large living room, dining room, library, and game room
• Ample kitchen and butler’s kitchen
• 4 decorative fireplaces
• All new appliances (washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator)
• Generous storage space in basement
• Blissfully quiet neighborhood, a pleasant 10-minute walk from the Ossining MetroNorth commuter station
• Friendly neighbours
• Off-street and on-street parking
• Excellent-quality tap water that requires no additional purification
• Very good public schools
• Vast array of nearby parks and bike paths
• Photos available upon request.
Owner is a UN staff member relocating indefinitely to Geneva. Come see why expats are making this lovely town just a short trip from NYC home!
The house is available 1 February Protected content a minimum of a 6-month lease. (A longer lease term is strongly preferred.) Rent is $4900/month. First month, last month, and one month security deposit required.
Space air conditioners and outdoor grill included. Selected furnishings also included upon agreement with owner. Utilities (heat, water, electric, wifi, FiOS) not included. Unfortunately, no cats are permitted whatsoever (sorry: owner allergies), but dog permitted upon agreement with owner.
Please email Protected content or text Protected content further details.