Join now

Beautiful Room near Prospect Heights! (New York)

Looking for a good roommate to live in a beautiful, spacious, 2 bed 1 bath apartment located in Prospect Heights. Includes use of an outdoor backyard with a BBQ grill. Wonderful location, near Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park, quick walk to the greenmarket, easily accessible to the Grand Army Plaza and the Brooklyn Museum stop ( 2,3, 4, 5). Room available would fit a queen size bed. Rent would be Protected content
I am a young professional in my early to mid twenties. I work in the food industry and have a social life that keeps me out of the apartment at various times. Although I do like to chill out at home from time to time, which usually consists of me baking something scrumptious or having a few friends over for dinner.
Ideally looking to live with another girl, who’s a young professional or a grad student. Someone who’s friendly and loves food would be a major plus!! No smokers or crazy party animals. No cat lovers either, I'm allergic. Must be able to sign a 1 year lease. I just moved in, so really just looking for a nice roommate to occasionally cook with or enjoy a glass of wine after a long stressful day!
Please message me with a little about yourself so I can get to know a little bit about you as well.