Join now

European Lighting Designer looking for a room! (New York)

Hey!
I am a 29 year old master student from Europe and I will move to NYC in August this year to do my internship in architectural lighting design.

Right now I am looking for a room or studio to rent from 15th August to the end of January Protected content .
I am mostly interested in sharing but can also imagine having my own studio in case I would find something available for an affordable price.

I am a respectful, tidy, friendly, funny and non-smoking guy and have been continuously sharing flats in different countries for the last five years.

Williamsburg and Brooklyn are neighborhoods I really like, but I can also imagine living somewhere else in NYC. What is most important for me is that the neighborhood is safe!

I definitely want to stay under Protected content would be 500$ Protected content

Friendly, creative and non-smoking flat mates around my age are a big plus!
I am really looking forward to living in NYC and getting to know new people there!

Feel free to contact me here or by e-mail ( Protected content ) - I am happy about any advice! :-)
Stefan

PS: I am also interested in renting for a shorter period of time (I don't mind moving)

New York Forum