Join now

Luxury Studio Apt Available Upper West Side (New York)

I have a nice sized studio in a luxury building (doorman, gym, biz center, luxury furnished roofdeck and garden with 2 barbecues). There is free and open wifi in all of the building common areas including the beautiful furnished and landscaped roof terrace.

My place has a brand new queen sized bed, A/C and heat, great eastern light through wall-to-wall windows, and fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen includes a dishwasher, electric kettle, french press, microwave, and all the basics. Its a very comfortable place to live. I have a smart TV with Netflix, (website hidden)and other apps available already connected to the wireless. There is a gym and business center in the building. The entrances are password and palm protected but occasionally the doors are left open.

The apartment is on 94th & Broadway, steps from the 1/2/3 lines and only about 5 minutes to Times Square, 7 minutes to Penn Station/34th Street. The B/C lines are only a few minutes walk away. This intersection lies in the center of the Upper West Side between gorgeous Riverside Park at the Promenade and Central Park. Starbucks and NY Sports Club are in the building. Equinox gym is 2 minutes away. Plenty of grocery (including Whole Foods), banking, and dining options are within a few minutes walk.

Brand new towels are provided along with a couple sets of linens. Washer and dryer are available down the hall. I promise it will be clean and tidy!

I sure hope you'll feel comfortable in my home. I only ask that you treat is as you are a guest. The cleaning fee will take care of the linens. Please do not drink my alcohol or use my toiletries. Please no smoking and no pets. Once connected on the website, I will confirm with you how to pick up the key.

I prefer to keep all transactions through Airbnb at Protected content

Thanks for your interest!