Join now

Renting furnished room for the month of april (New York)

Renovated room in a perfect spot

I love my apartment. In the very heart of astoria, 3 blocks to the subway, it has everything I need. My favorite greek supermarket has cheese, olives and bred. The farmers market down the block has the freshest produce, and at night the bars and coffee shops are great for meeting friends or friends-to-be. Manhattan is a quick 20 minute ride away if you feel like getting crowded and congested, and at the end of the day you can come back to your cozy room.
The apartment itself has two bedrooms, and i am offering my bedroom. My flatmate (a female) will be in the other room. Everything is newly renovated, and there is cable TV (with a big flat screen) and high-speed internet for your enjoyment. As I love to cook, my kitchen is appropriately equipped to make anything from breakfast to dinner. The shower is renovated as well, and is of course shining-clean. In my bedroom, you will find a huge bed, a great and powerful air conditioner with a remote control, a mirror and a few closets.

Really, everything you would need is right here at your fingertips. Just come.
please feel you to send me an email at Protected content for more details and pictures