Looking for 3rd roommate (professional or graduate student) in a large furnished 3 bedroom apartment in West Harlem. Rent is $1000/mo w. utilities included. Looking for someone to move in mid December or mid January.
• Close to transportation: A block and a half from the A,B,C,D trains and several bus lines. Also accessible are the 2,3,4,5,6, 1 & 9 lines.
• Washer and dryer in the apt – great when the weather is bad!
• Large closet with storage
• Nearby shopping on 125th St, NYSC, H&M, M.A.C., Movie Theater, banks, Duane Reade, etc.
• Near Columbia U. and City College
• New appliances in eat-in kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
• Large living area with fireplace
• Rooftop access with views of midtown Manhattan
• Across the street from St. Nicholas Park
• Hardwood floors, high ceilings, lots of light
• Utilities included: wireless internet, local and long distance phone, cable
• Great building with friendly neighbors, most are young professionals.
About the roommates: we are busy professionals who are pretty easy to get along with. We are not neat freaks but are respectful and like to keep the common areas clean and tidy (bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc.).