Join now

Room available in beautiful Bedstuy apartment (New York)

I am looking for a roommate to sign onto a lease with me starting September 1 for my 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bedstuy. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous, and large for a NYC apartment. Rent is $ Protected content utilities, which typically are around $50 a month. Room is available furnished.

Pictures: Protected content

Apartment is a 3rd floor (top floor) walk up in a Bedstuy brownstone, close to the Kingston-Throop C stop and about 10 minutes away from the Nostrand A stop. The neighborhood is relatively quiet and residential, but there are plenty of stores and bars/restaurants around. Laundromat is located just around the corner.

I am looking for a clean and quiet roommate, especially since the (wonderful, kind, responsive, helpful, understanding, etc.) landlord lives on the first floor. Noting that, this apartment is NOT Protected content , and does not allow pets.

Available room has a large closet, and fits a full sized bed and drawers, which can be yours! All furniture is less than a year old. Window faces the backyard and is perfect for plants. Apartment is modern and recently renovated.

Please message me if interested or if you have any questions!

New York Forum