Join now

Room available in beautiful Bedstuy apartment (New York)

I am looking for a roommate to sign onto a lease with me starting September 1 for my 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bedstuy. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous, and large for a NYC apartment. Rent is $ Protected content utilities, which typically are around $50 a month. Room is available furnished.

Pictures: Protected content

Apartment is a 3rd floor (top floor) walk up in a Bedstuy brownstone, close to the Kingston-Throop C stop and about 10 minutes away from the Nostrand A stop. The neighborhood is relatively quiet and residential, but there are plenty of stores and bars/restaurants around. Laundromat is located just around the corner.

I am looking for a clean and quiet roommate, especially since the (wonderful, kind, responsive, helpful, understanding, etc.) landlord lives on the first floor. Noting that, this apartment is NOT Protected content , and does not allow pets.

Available room has a large closet, and fits a full sized bed and drawers, which can be yours! All furniture is less than a year old. Window faces the backyard and is perfect for plants. Apartment is modern and recently renovated.

Please message me if interested or if you have any questions!