Join now

Room available on July 1 (New York)

Hello, all. My roommate is moving in with his girlfriend, so I have a large bedroom available, starting on July 1, in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. It's $ Protected content month. I am the only person in the 2-bedroom apartment, no other roommates other than me. Looking for someone to get on the lease with me, so no short-term sublet. The room is large! It can fit a queen bed, desk, shelves, and more. Apartment has living room and dining room, full kitchen, and a private back yard!

It is a few minutes walk to the G train at Nassau Avenue, and about a Protected content walk to the L train. A bus is around the corner that goes to the L train, as well.

It is right around the corner from the park, and we have everything we need within a couple of blocks - laundry, markets, bars, restaurants.

I love meeting people from other countries, so would be very happy to have an ex-pat take the room. I have a dog, but he is not large, and he is quiet. He mostly stays in my room when my roommate is home. So he will not bother you. BUT, if you like dogs, you certainly can play with him, anytime.

If anyone is interested in looking at the place, please let me know. If you're not in NYC yet, and want pictures, I can email them to you, as well.