Hi a friend of mine has a great room available for rent. Details below:
Our roommate of 2 years is leaving as she and her boyfriend are moving together. She will be missed. Starting January 1st her room will be available.
PHOTOS here: Protected content
If you are looking for a nice, clean and pleasant living space with “1.5” respectful roommates then we have a room available. If you are interested email us your phone number and any information you would like to share.
- Size: 15’ x 10’ Protected content
- Built in closet with 2 top shelves (5.5 feet wide and from floor to ceiling)
- Large window with million Dollar view over the entire city!
- Large dresser with 6 large drawers, +5' long (Available if you want it.)
Protected content TV with cable box
- Conveniently located between Gramercy & Murray Hill
- Real 3BR apartment (not converted)
- Protected content
- 1.5 bathrooms (Clean!)
- Separate full-kitchen
- Very spacious living and dinning room area (32’ TV, entertainment system, leather couches and a full dining table in the main living area)
- Wireless Internet
- Laundry in the building
- Amazing view of the city, with lots of light (high-rise)
- Easy to get around the city.
- Always easy to get cabs here.
- Close to the green (#6) subway line Protected content or 28th street station)
- 3 supermarkets and a health food store, 3 gyms (NYSC, 24h Fitness and H&RC), lots of dry cleaners, cinema theater, and D&R, etc.)
- Minutes from East Village, Union Sq, Midtown.
- East River Park is great for running.
We are looking to find someone professional, non smoker, who is clean, respectful and that has a great personality. Sorry no pets allowed. Ideally someone long-term as we all know this process is painful.
We are two straight male professionals, European & US, very clean, considerate, respectful, and are really easy to get along with. One of us only stays over a few days a week, at most, as he actually lives in Philadelphia. At home we try to relax, or we are still working - sitting in our rooms hacking on the computer. Occasionally friends are over for a dinner or for a movie, but no parties. Other than that we enjoy all the great things that NYC has to offer.
Rent for the room is $1,100, which includes all utilities (cable TV, Internet, and basic cleaning utilities). One month deposit is required, will be refunded when you leave.
If interested email us any information you would like to share and your phone number.
We look forward to hearing from you.