Join now

Room for Rent-Long term- Sep 1 (New York)

Hi there,

large and sunny room available from Sep. 1st (but ALSO Sept 15th is possible) in a 3bedroom apt. Long term only.
The room comes furnished with a queen size bed, a bednight table and a huge closet.
The rent is $700 per month, plus utilities (wireless and electricity, from $30 to $60 during the winter). One month and half of deposit is required (will get it back to you when you move out).

The 3 bdr apartment is big and nice with an AMAZING view of Manhattan. Kitchen and living room fully furnished.

You will share the place with me, an Italian female in my 30ies, and a Turkish girl in her 20ies.
Location: West New York, NJ, Protected content from Port Authority. The commute is easy: private shuttle bus run all day and night (3$ each ride) from Port Authority. The stop is just in front of the apt. There are also 3 lines of New Jersey Transit.

Laundry is in the building, grocery stores are a few blocks away.
About you: pref. female, serious, clean. Just need to pay rent and bill in time and clean after yourself.
No pet, no smoking, no couple.

If you are interested please email me ( Protected content ) and I will be happy to show you the place
Thanks!

New York Forum