This sunny, fully furnished, 1 bedroom apartment offers everything. Located on a tree lined street in the heart of Manhattan, conveniently near all major transportation - the subway, bus, taxis, and just around the corner from Madison Square Garden (venue for concerts, events, games) and Penn Station, which offers transportation outside of the city like to LI and the Hamptons. Also just a walk away from the FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology)Campus , the Empire State Building, Hudson River Park, Chelsea Piers, Hell's Kitchen, Meat Packing, West Village, and more.
The apartment is elegant and cozy allowing you to experience both the excitement of Manhattan and the comforts of home. Featuring a spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower and tub, kitchen - all equipped with kitchenware, stove, microwave, and large fridge; a dining room and living room, large windows shiny hardwood floors,and high ceilings. Also includes air conditioning, laundry downstairs, WIFI (wireless internet), fresh linens.
- Two blocks from all major subway lines
- Supermarket down the block and a few blocks from Whole Foods
- Dry Cleaning, Bodega, restaurants, etc., all around the corner
- Available from July Protected content 25 (Dates Flexible)
- $120 night
- 2 week (14day) Discount Stay - Rent for two weeks and pay only $108 per night!
- Extended Stay Discount - Rent for an entire month and pay only $99 per night!
Reserved only for those who are seriously interested.
Pictures available upon request.
Please contact Protected content
NO FEE APARTMENT & NO BROKER