Join now

Cozy house and 2 apartments a few minutes to Paris

Hi guys and girls, I am proposing for long term rent (at least one year, preferably two years and more) my cozy, pretty, fully furnished house 81 square meters with 5 rooms and 3 bedrooms, (additional space for garage and extra space (is about 50 m2, so total usable surface is about Protected content very near Paris in the close western suburbs, in Houilles Protected content . it has direct and convenient access to RER A (7 min to La Défense, 10 minutes to Etoile, 15 minutes to Auber/Opera, 20 min to Gare de Lyon...). The house is in perfect condition (recently entirely renovated inside and out), has 3 bedrooms (2 big and one smaller), a small garden, located in the pleasant little town of Houilles, only 10 minutes by RER (3 stations) from Paris 16 ème - Charles de Gaulle Etoile. Good surroundings, good schools for children from maternelle (kinder garden) to Lycée (High school). Not very far from Lycée international in Saint Germain en Laye. The monthly rent is Protected content per month. See here for more infos and photos : Protected content
The house is available for a visit and for rent immediately from today onwards. this is for long term rent only please (at least one full year). I don't rent by the week or month, or season just for the summer. I will be out of town from August 6th to 31st.
I will also have two slightly smaller high quality apartments for rent (deux pièces, one bedroom each), for Protected content per month each and/or one duplex (three bedrooms as well), also fully furnished and brand new ultra-clean, same convenient location, will be available, in a few weeks (september or october probably, now in final phase of construction.
In both cases (house and apartments, I will be your neighbor, as I live in the house next door.
Cheers, enjoy your summer,
Bruno
Mobile for infos and visits : Protected content

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners