Join now

Furnished Apt from January (Paris)

Hi I move out of Paris for 8 months and I would like to rent my apt It's a clean and comfortable 1 bedroom furnished apt,rent for the month of January - August Protected content
- you can rent from now .You will be living in the quiet neighborhood of Paris -Puteaux Protected content from Metro n°1 Esplanade La Defense) It is on the 2end floor with elevator . It can fit up to 2 people or couple. The room provides a sofa bed (sleeps Protected content , a table, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a flat screen TV (cable). The room it's very enlighten thanks to its large double windows. The kitchen is fully equipped with 3 electric hot plates, a refrigerator with a freezer, a combination of microwave oven / grill, electric kettle and all dishes needed for a comfortable stay The bathroom consists of a bath, a washbasin with mirror, the toilet and washing machine. Price includes all, heat/ elect/ gas/ internet/ telephone/ cable tv.
Price per month : Protected content Please email or call if interested, Monika Protected content

Paris Forum