Join now

Room available in the 19th district! (Paris)

Hi everybody,

I'm an English teacher un the 93 department and I live in the 19th district.
My current flat mate is moving in with her boyfriend, and I'd like to stay in the same flat, so I need to find someone to replace her!

The appartment is 70 sqmt: 2 bedrooms (incl the one free very soon), a nice and large living room with 2 balconies on the canal (perfect for a drink after work!), a nice kitchen (my flatmate is taking back most of the furniture but I'll buy what is necessary soon), a bathroom (with bathtub), a separated toilet. 3rd floor (Lift). 5 minutes from metro (Line 5 Laumière or 7 Crimée). Very quiet. 5/10 minutes walking distance from Parc des Buttes Chaumont or Parc de la Villette (perfect for picnics, running, open air movie festival during summer etc.). 2 min from Paris Plage (famous summer festival). Shops, restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood.
About Protected content incl all charges (Electricity, water, Internet - wifi connexion)...
One month requested as a deposit (refundable). The owner also wants guarantors and payslips.

Here below the link with the pictures:
Protected content
Pics Protected content the soon available bedroom (it is not furnished! But there's a large cupboard in the wall)
Pics 4: the kitchen
Pic 5: the corridor (entrance of the apartment)
Pics Protected content the living room & the balconies
Pic 8: bathroom

Feel free to contact me for more details!

Paris Forum