We are an international legal and business advisory firm specialising in “cross border” transactions between Common Law Countries and Latin America. We are searching for a self-motivated bilingual (Spanish/English) Personal Assistant/Secretary who wants to work in a dynamic and positive environment, reporting to the Managing Partner and General Manager.
To be successful in this position you must have:
• At least 5yrs administrative experience in a corporate environment
• Excellent oral and written English and Spanish
• Exceptional communication, prioritising and time management skills
• Strong numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
* Protected content skills and experience
• Exceptional organizational skills and efficiency
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office applications, as well as experience with Macintosh computers
• Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
• Problem solving, multi-tasking, self directed and responsible
• Initiative, enthusiasm and pride in your work
• Professionally presented and dressed
• Have a positive attitude and be results driven
This varied role will offer interesting challenges and the chance to show your initiative and utilise all your skills!
Please send your resumes/CVs to Protected content