Atheneum Partners is a young and dynamic investment research and advisory firm that connects global clients with top industry specialists to access market intelligence worldwide – covering topics from cocoa plantations in Brazil to high-speed trains in Asia to the impact of the Euro Crisis. We offer our clients >95,000 experts that can discuss how market trends, the supply chain, competition, and other factors can impact their business plans.
Do you consider teamwork and international exposure an opportunity for personal growth? Atheneum Partners operates in over 30 languages, represents more than 25 nationalities, and has offices in Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Become part of the leading executive network in Europe with nine offices abroad
Receive training to oversee projects and client relations.
- Join a group of ambitious entrepreneurs with a drive to innovate and implement growth ideas
- Opportunity for participation in events and conferences
Gain real responsibility from day one
Profiles We Are Looking For
- University graduates with Protected content of relevant experience (executive search, primary research, human resources, project management)
- Outstanding communication, research, and problem-solving skills
- Responsible, autonomous, and motivated with an aptitude to thrive in a competitive environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish, additional languages a plus
- Available full-time
- 1 year agreement with 6-month probation period; strong possibility of extension
- Travel and rotation to international offices are offered to top performers
- Competitive compensation plus performance-based bonuses and benefits
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to marisa. Protected content