Join now

Economist is looking for a job in Chile (Santiago de Chile)

Hey together,

my name is Karl and i am currently living in Berlin. I studied economics with specialization on Marekting, Environmental Management and Production/Logistics. I gratuated 3,5 years ago from university and worked for two start up companies in Berlin after that. There i worked in different positions where i could achieve knowledges in Marketing, Recruiting, Process Optimization and Quality Management.

I have a passion for Latin America and especially for Chile thats why i can imagine to relocate to Chile. I spent 3 months in Santiago for an internship in Protected content for a logistic company and i really loved it. That was also the reason why i decided to travel from Colombia through Central America last year for 8 months.

Now i am looking for a good job opportunity to work in Chile which seems to be really hard. I am searching for something which is related to my experience but i am also open for other suggestions. My spanish level is intermediate, fluent in english and a german native speaker.

Thanks for your help

Karl

Santiago de Chile Forum