Join now

English Teacher - British, Stanford Graduate (Santiago de Chile)

Hello,

I am a 26-year-old British citizen living in Santiago seeking work as an English teacher.

I have a BA in English from Stanford University, California, a post-graduate diploma in journalism from the London School of Journalism, and a classroom based TEFL certificate from i-to-i.

In California, during the summer of Protected content , I tutored students for
Stanford University´s Education Program for Gifted Youth. In London, between Protected content 2009, I privately tutored British students in English and maths, and taught English to two foreign students. Between Protected content Protected content worked as a speechwriter and researcher for a Member of the House of Lords, UK Parliament. I am also a published author.

I am a passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated teacher. My English is very strong, as is made evident through my education and employment credentials.

If you are interested or know someone who may be, please email me at Protected content . I would be happy to provide my CV, certificate, and two two letters of reference from my tutoring agency and the Parliamentarian I worked for. I am available to start immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Angus McNeice

Santiago de Chile Forum