Lawyers (Chilean and Common Law) (Santiago de Chile)
We are an international multidisciplinary legal and business advisory firm specialising in "cross border" transactions between Common Law Countries and Latin America.
Due to rapid growth, we are searching for self-motivated bilingual (Spanish/English) lawyers who want to work in a dynamic and positive environment.
To be successful in one of these positions, you must:
* Be either a Chilean or Common Law qualified Lawyer (with legal working status in Chile)
* Have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
* Have perfect oral and written English (Common Law Lawyers must have advanced level of oral and written Spanish
* Be dynamic and self motivated with strong personal skills and leadership qualities
* Experience with cross border jurisdictional matters will be of great benefit
Send CVs (in English) with Salary Expectations to: