I’m looking urgently for a Senior/Expert Java development with emphasis on Spring/Hibernate frameworks with good English.
CV’s should be sent to:
Experian Interactive Media, an Experian company, is seeking a Software Developer Expert to join its Engineering team. Software Developer Expert analyzes, defines, designs, develops programs, codes, tests and implements local, network, or internet-related computers programs for commercial or end-user applications. This position is responsible for all phases of the program life cycle. The Software Developer Expert is mainly responsible for the design and development of high availability web services software within Experian Interactive Media. This position will work closely with software development manger to address technical design and code delivery for software product. The role will work across several IT processes including analysis of detailed specifications from which applications will be architected, tested and deployed.
• Responsible for requirements review and interaction with Product team.
• Responsible for planning, architecting, design and implementation of projects and product features.
• Work on technical specification and to work on higher and lower level software design specifications.
• Produce and maintain clean, high quality and standards compliant code.
• Responsible for writing unit and integration tests.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging the web application issues.
• Work on the code review and change control processes.
• Work with other members of the development team to ensure successful implementation and integration of middle and database tier with other tiers in multi-tier web-based applications
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards in enterprise web applications world.
• Will be self reliant and should be able to work as individual or in teams.
• Participate in architecture board meetings and provide technical insight.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent programming, architecture, design and code development, code debugging and testing skills and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong core Java skills and understanding of OOP and design patterns.
• Working knowledge of core Java libraries, Java EE concepts, JSP, Servlets, and XML.
• Experience in Java 5 is a must to have.
• Strong experience in Spring Framework, Hibernate and Spring MVC.
• Tomcat or JBoss application servers experience.
• Experience in relational databases and hands on in SQL and database schema design.
• Experience in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments
• Experience working on and leading small development teams.
• Experience with web services, unit testing frameworks and agile methodologies.
• Desirable skills are Maven, Perforce, Oracle, Jira, Confluence, Clover, Checkstyle, Eclipse, JUnit, and Continuous Integration tools.
• Familiarity with and adherence to JEE standards.
• Experience with clustered and distributed system architecture and designs a plus.
• BS/MS/PhD in CS or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Java based data driven web application development.
• Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and frameworks.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and to either work individually or lead a small technical team.
• Strong experience with multithreaded and highly scalable server side development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints