Join now

Looking for a six-months internship in Santiago (Santiago de Chile)

Master 2 student, specialized in International Business Management at European Business School Paris (France), native French-speaking and fluent in English and Spanish, I am looking for a six-months internship in the Supply Chain or Purchases department of a multination company in Santiago, from January Protected content .

I have a strong experience living abroad and I have a very good knowledge of Chile. In Protected content , I studied one semester at the Universidad Mayor as an international student exchange before going to Shanghai, China, for 7 months for another exchange programme. During my time spent abroad in China I also worked as an in intern in the French company Air Liquide Welding in the Marketing area. My international experiences underline my ability to adapt myself into changing environment and to maintain excellent relationships.

Currently intern at Mars Chile, in the Finance area, I will be in Santiago until the 16th of September. Please, contact me if you have an opportunity for this 6 months internship, or if you can help me to find one.

Best Regards,

Martin Cassauba-Tircazot