Join now

Moving from London & looking for new challenges (Santiago de Chile)

Hi All,

My wife and I are in the middle of a year out of our 'normal life' in London. We have just completed three months traveling through South East Asia but we are now looking to South America, particularly Santiago, Chile, for our next adventure. Rather than traveling though, we are looking to embrace the culture a bit more and to find accommodation and work for at least 6 months, but maybe longer if everything goes well!

I have been working within four main areas throughout my career.
1) I teach Television Production at a London University and I am currently on a career break
2) I run my own small production company in London delivering commercials and corporate videos. I intend to travel with my my own filming and editing equipment
3) Drama workshop leader (I have worked with children from 3 to 18)
4) Photography - in the last few years I have been developing my photography to a semi-professional level

My wife is looking to transfer her existing skills onto an international development career after almost 10 years in communications and media project management for clients such as the World Health Organization, etc.

If anyone could offer any guidance, advice or contacts to get us started, we would be most grateful! Either way, see you in Santiago.

Best Regards

Dale & Ana