SantiagoTourist.com seeks writers (Santiago de Chile)
SantiagoTourist.com is looking for new writers to join our team!
SantiagoTourist.com is a website designed to help tourists, long term travelers, and English speaking residents visit, explore, and live in Santiago and Chile.
This is you if you:
- Currently live in Chile, whether you have just arrived or are a long-time resident, with the intention of staying here for a year or more.
- Have a passion for Santiago and Chile.
- Love to travel, explore and share your experiences.
- Are a creative, energetic writer who is able to write in a high to native level of neutral English. (As we have readers from many different English speaking countries as well as many non-English speaking countries, the articles need to be clear for all readers).
- Can commit to writing at least one article a month.
We are looking for writers who can share local and personal experiences. You would need to describe, in a detailed but fun way, the ins and outs of an experience. This includes information from planning, transportation and directions, to when to go, where to stay, where to eat and what to do.
A knowledge of photography and social media platforms is preferable. A knowledge of web design, app building is not necessary but a plus.
The position is unpaid but there are financial opportunities through the website that will be discussed with successful candidates.
If you are interested in being considered please email us by Friday August 16th at:
In your response please include:
- Your writing/blogging experience - if you have a blog please include the link.
- Your interest in Santiago and Chile.
- What subjects you would be most interested in writing about.
- A short example of a blog post - e.g. Your favorite activity/place in Chile using
Protected content and Protected content as general heading guides.
- Any other relevant skills you would like us to consider.