Wine Indsutry: Sales & Marketing Manager (Santiago de Chile)
Brandabout S.A is seeking a driven, creative and structured individual who
is passionate about wine to lead their exciting new interactive
communications website Protected content 100% dedicated to Chilean wineries.
About Wine Source Chile:
Wine Source Chile aims to be the leading website for information on Chilean
wine industry and vineyards. Launched at the beginning of February it has
been received with excellent feedback from consumer and trade members
internationally. With already over 40 wineries on the website, we need
someone who can manage the news and events of these vineyards, create new
articles and develop the new commercial areas of the website, including
tourism and a Job seekers section. Wine Source Chile aims to be the most up
to date source so we need someone who is dynamic enough to keep pace with
this fast moving industry and also capable of multitasking between various
different areas. We are a small team and look for someone who is as
passionate and dedicated as we are to join us.
- Protected content and maintenance of current website, its content and any
additional new developments
- Protected content of the Social media Strategy for Wine Source Chile
including Facebook, Newsletter, Twitter, website and posting on other
- Protected content of marketing and sales materials, presentations.
- Protected content sales contact and communication with clients.
- Protected content and delegating tasks and responsibilities to interns
- Protected content travel to vineyards required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Protected content driven self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and
Protected content in use of social media for business purposes
- Protected content , innovative and structured with an ability to multi-task in a
Protected content environment
- Protected content verbal and written communication skills in English and
Protected content IT skills including use of Wordpress, data analysis, Excel,
Protected content , Word
- Protected content a proven track record of sales ability.
- Protected content Passion for Chilean wines and communicating about them.
- Protected content degree in Business Studies, Marketing or Communications
- Protected content 2 3 years experience
To apply please send your CV and cover letter before the 28th of March to