Join now
Log in Join

For people who want to stay in Australia (Sydney)

Hi guys...My name is Rita and i work in a education & migration agency - Studynet - in Sydney, we can assist you with VISAS, student visas, enrolments into affordable colleges, english courses or universities in Australia.

We also do RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)

If you have other questions related to visas, we have a migration lawyer at the office... Call to this number : Protected content send me an email: Protected content

Sydney Forum