Join now

Quality Migration Assistance (Sydney)

Hi everyone!

I am a very active member of Internations, having recently taken over responsibility for arranging the Professional Networking Group, which I hope will be meeting approximately monthly from now on!

If you are in need of advice on a migration law issue I hope you will consider contacting me! I am a registered Migration Agent (MARN Protected content a lawyer with many years of experience.

My practice offers qualities that I believe clients would want to find in their migration lawyer - trustworthiness, reliability, responsiveness and adherence to the highest ethical standards. Of course, we structure our practice so that our services are affordable!!! I enjoy working very closely with my clients to identify the migration pathway that is most suitable to their situation and then working diligently with them to make sure that the application is absolutely complete, well-organised and "deicision-ready" so that it will pass through the Department as quickly as possible!

As a very experienced lawyer I handled complex appeals in the Migration Review Tribunal, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, and the Federal Courts. So if your application has been refused or has otherwise run into difficulty, I can help you to sort things out and hopefully get your case across the line.

I would be delighted to assist other Internations members, so if you do need help in this area please contact me!

Michael Arch
Concordia Pacific Migration Lawyers
Protected content
MARN Protected content