Looking to purchase a campervan (Sydney)
My fiance and I are looking for a campervan to travel around Australia with. We are both Australian citizens currently residing in Sydney. We have the travel bug and wish to explore this amazing country of ours.
What we are looking for in Campervan:
- 2 seater
- in working condition and road worthy
- collapsable bed (for 2 people) converts into table and lounge.
- plenty of storage space.
- bull bar (at least front)
- well maintained
The following things are things we would like, however we can be flexible.
- Toyota brand (we like reliable)
- Gas stove
- Small Fridge
- Sink and water tanks
- Under <250,000 km driven
- Deisel engine
- Hard top
If you have most of the above however there are two or three on the list that you dont have, give us a call anyway. We want to hear from you
My email is Protected content . Or just message me
Bonus points for
- accessories include (pots, pans, outside chairs etc)
- solar shower
- extra add on tent
Thanks guys, we look forward to hearing from you :)