Destination Services Consultant - Cambridge, MA (Boston)
Global LT provides worldwide language, cultural, and mobility services for multinational corporations. We are looking for a Destination Services Consultant (DSC) who can help corporate expatriates get acclimated to Cambridge, MA, and the surrounding area.
The DSC works with professionals who are relocating to the area on international assignments or returning to their home countries. They will help clients look for rental housing, work with landlords to start and terminate leases, and provide various settling-in services (ex. help clients obtain a driver's license, provide tours of the area, research school districts for enrolling clients' children).
A great DSC will be highly organized, adaptable, and prepared to guide high-level executives through the relocation process. We're looking for planners, leaders, and people who love life in Boston!
- Be very knowledgeable about the local housing market, schools, medical services, etc., ideally having lived in the area for at least 2 years
- Have a newer, reliable 4-door vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Have a flexible schedule during the day (available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- Be able to research and gather information as needed (computer and internet access are required)
- Be fluent in written and oral English (other languages are not required)
Factors that are a plus, but not required:multilingual; experience with domestic or international moving; previous experience in relocation or destination services; bachelor's degree or equivalent.
If interested, please submit a resume to Protected content with the subject line "DSC Cambridge, MA".