American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our Merchant customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us. The role also involves back office tasks such as mail correspondence and cases from our external and internal customers and financial back office tasks. This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities:
· Protected content inbound and outbound phone calls to our valued customers
· Protected content closely with other teams and departments within the business
· Protected content with third party submitters and terminal providers
· Protected content and handling of invoices to our customers
· Protected content with incoming and rejected payments
· Protected content reconciliation
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account and financial information and recommending tailored solutions to the Merchants, reinforcing the benefits American Express offer.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
All successful candidates will be required to complete our background verification process, including criminal checks prior to start date
· Protected content listening and relationship building skills
· Protected content and accurate decision-making skills
· Protected content to multi task and easily adapt to change
· Protected content written and verbal communication skills including active listening
· Protected content in keyboarding and navigating a Windows environment
· Protected content to work independently as well as part of a team
· Protected content (verbal and written) in Dutch essential
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on Protected content or Protected content .