Sales Account Manager – France
• Protected content , East Sussex
• Protected content - £20,000 per annum
• Protected content type: Permanent, full-time
• Protected content 30 March
£16, Protected content per annum basic (based on experience) + uncapped commission
Our Client is an international distributor of IT products looking to expand our UK operation. Our Client is a successful business trading over 10 years with offices in the UK, Italy & Switzerland
The candidate will take care of B2B sales in French speaking markets, dealing in both inbound & outbound calls/e-mails. This role is working in a great new team and office that are part of a larger international organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• New Business Development via a CRM platform, both inbound & outbound calls/e-mails
• Existing Clients Account Management via a CRM platform, both inbound & outbound calls/e-mails
• Liaising with the Purchasing Dept. for the creation of client quotes via an online system.
• Issuing of Client quotes with the aim to convert as may as possible in actual sales.
• Recording & monitoring of client Purchase Orders on a system
• Pre & Post Sales Customer Service
• Monthly Profit and Revenue Targets to be achieved
To be considered for this role you must:
Be a native French speaker fluent in English with excellent communication skills in both verbal & written format
Be a highly organised, flexible & adaptable team player with a can-do attitude
Possess strong sales, negotiation and closing skills
Be IT literate with strong MS Office skills
Experience in IT Channel sales would be an advantage but is not required as full training will be provided