Join now

Domestic Position Required (Colombo)

We have a very experienced domestic seeking employment as I have sadly headed out of the country, Her name is Ms. Rajeswary Nadaraja, affectionately known as Raji, bearing NIC Protected content has been employed with us for more than a 3 years, taking care of our house wherever we moved even when we were on holiday.

Our 8 year old daughter is very attached to Raji. Whenever we go on holiday, they always miss each other. My second son is the same age as her son and she really pampers him. My eldest son is very independent and most times cares for himself.

Raji is conversed in English, Sinhala and Tamil and we have found her to be very trustworthy, clean, confident, organized, sincere, honest, and a god fearing person. She has become an integral part of the family and has a loving nature. We are so sad to let her go but have no option at this moment.

Raji is a certainly a credit to any household or business.

We, hereby, recommend her for any appointment domestic or international.

Raji can be contacted on Protected content . my wife is leaving Sri Lanka on 8 July and she can be contacted on Protected content a reference as well.

Raji is still employed and would soon need new employment.

Many thanks
Rasheed Sabera
Email: Protected content
Cell: Protected content