Site Administrative Assistant (Colombo)
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: Protected content
Follow departmental policies and procedures of the joint venture.
Must be able to deal with international companies, in order to get any detail regarding the procedure, handling the supplier accounts.
Must be familiar with the International Commercial Terms (Incoterms), especially with Cost, Insurance & Freight (CIF).
Assist in the development and update of project administrative procedures and in maintenance of the Project’s manuals and library.
Assist in the day to day activities of department including internal approval documents, amendment documents and others; ensuring all standards are followed.
Assist with the internal control over LC, TT and Advance Payments.
Assist in providing required documentation for Custom Clearing procedure and B.O.I. applications.
Assist with the follow-up the containers, ETA, ETD, Bill of Lading, Packing List and any other document required.
Assist with the Good Received Noted by preparing the required documents.
Assist in the insurance monitoring of freight, transport and storage.
Assist with the Capital Expenditure form.
Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the hotel staff’s services.
Other duties as assigned.
• University degree in a related discipline preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in document control systems and management.
• At least 5 years of international experience is highly recommended.
• Proficient in MS Professional Office Suite including: Excel & Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required and Spanish is highly recommended.
• Must be detail oriented, thorough, well-organized and effectively manage time.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Experience with Enterprise Resources Planning software, such us Oracle is desirable. At least 3 years of Accounts Payable Experience.
• Financial accounting and controlling skills are highly recommended.
• Ability to work in multicultural environments.
Workplace: Galle Province
Work permit in Sri Lanka
Salary: Based on experience
Please send your CV and any other information you deem relevant to Ruben Barbera, Protected content