Join now

driver available February 2012 (Colombo)

Milroy worked with Kimberley for 1.5 years (see her reference below) and with us for a month. He was as reliable and knowledgeable as Kimberley says. We needed a temporary driver whilst we arrived and got settled in Colombo and Milroy was ideal, and good with our kids

His phone number is Protected content

Kimberley (Bartrip)

Our driver Milroy will be available from 22 December as we are leaving Sri Lanka.

He has been working for us for the past 1.5 years and we have been very happy with him. He is about 55yo and knows Colombo very well as he grew up here. He has worked here for expat families (with children) for the past eight years and before that he was a driver in Saudi Arabia. He seems to know just about all the other drivers and location of our friends houses. And he was already familiar with the location of the shops, supermarkets, cafes that I wanted to go to. All of this made life easy for me.

He is a very jolly man and is fantastic with our 3 year old son. Milroy's three young grandsons live with him so he knows just how to play with young kids and handle them when they're being a bit difficult. I'm sure our son sees him as a substitute grandfather and he is very happy for Milroy to take him to and from pre-school each day.
Milroy is a caring and conscientious driver who takes good care of our family. He speaks excellent English and is always very keen to run errands for us and to do small repairs in the house.