Join now

Help to get a job in RD (Dominican Republic)

Hi everyone,

I have recently spent 2 months and then 1.5 months in RD and felt in love with the country. During my last stay in Feb Protected content , I was looking for a job and went back to my country (Belgium) with a work proposition in order to apply for the work visa. Finally, it is impossible for me to get the visa with this proposition which is why I am still looking for a job.
I am a 26-years old girl, very motivated and full of energy. I graduated as business engineer in Protected content worked three years as consultant at Ernst&Young. I quit my job in Sept Protected content operate a career move and look for new challenges and experiences. I also used this free time to learn Spanish and now speak three languages: French, English and Spanish. I am flexible, well organized and learn very fast.
Please contact me if you have any advice or opportunities I could be interested in. I really want to move to RD and will appreciate any help you could bring me!!
Of course, if more info is required, I can send CV and references from previous employer.

Thanks for your help!
Céline

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dominican Republic Forum