Join now

Help to get a job in RD (Dominican Republic)

Hi everyone,

I have recently spent 2 months and then 1.5 months in RD and felt in love with the country. During my last stay in Feb Protected content , I was looking for a job and went back to my country (Belgium) with a work proposition in order to apply for the work visa. Finally, it is impossible for me to get the visa with this proposition which is why I am still looking for a job.
I am a 26-years old girl, very motivated and full of energy. I graduated as business engineer in Protected content worked three years as consultant at Ernst&Young. I quit my job in Sept Protected content operate a career move and look for new challenges and experiences. I also used this free time to learn Spanish and now speak three languages: French, English and Spanish. I am flexible, well organized and learn very fast.
Please contact me if you have any advice or opportunities I could be interested in. I really want to move to RD and will appreciate any help you could bring me!!
Of course, if more info is required, I can send CV and references from previous employer.

Thanks for your help!
Céline

Dominican Republic Forum