Join now

Looking for a job in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Views

Dear All,

After 2 years within the Tiger Project Management and four in the finance department in Eurocopter, I would like now to progress to business development. I would like to return to my previous responsibilities: managing the customer relationships, maintaining the business networks and be the representative of my company. So I hereby apply for a position of Public Relation Manager which I have experience in prior to working for the company.

I am convinced that my strong communication skills, my representative manner as well as my intercultural awareness will fit best to the politic of the group. My double skill, as well as the talent to build up easily professional networks, will be additional valuable attributes to cope with a challenging job.

Of course a high degree of mobility is appreciated by my side. So if you are interested in a young, motivated and already internationally experienced employee, who is willing to bring in all his capabilities for the success of the company, I am already looking forward to meeting you soon in order to present myself also personally.

Best regards,

ps : I can send to anybody my CV if you do let me your email !
if some of you know, has some contact to help me on this way, please let me know
Just to say i will do the best to get my goal.
I will also maybe create my business there

Dominican Republic Forum