Join now

You've just come to Vietnam?
You need to get to know Vietnamese as quickly as possible to communicate basically but you do not have much time for studying?
A Vietnamese course at language department of a well-known university or center is too expensive and inflexible to suit your timetable?
You don't want to travel to class under this such hot weather and crazy traffic in Hanoi so you are looking for a Vietnamese native tutor who willing to come to your place?

Just contact me and register a course! I'm sure that i can meet what you need!
Currently, i provide 2 types of course in flexible time as bellow:
1 - The short course for beginner will last 20 hours so you absolutely can get to know Vietnamese in only 1 or 2 weeks. After the course, you will get a good understanding of basic grammar, basic Vietnamese vocabulary, then be able to start basic communication with natives. There are 9 practical and useful topics: introduction, shopping, weather, hobbies, buying things, booking tours/rooms health,.... which were arranged in a systematic order to boost the learners’ confidence from day one.
2 - Traveling course Protected content
Studying this course, you will first-hand access and general knowledge about Vietnamese (pronunciation and words). And after this course, you will be able to understand most common ways of speaking about necessary themes when traveling in Vietnam.
****** Price : 9$/hour. (it’s ok if you want to meet at a café, just by me a drink then having funny Vietnamese lesson together)
Send me a message to get more details.