Would you like to work for an international company, which honors your exceptional performance?
Would you like to grow by learning and improve every day by being a part of the solution?
Are you a teamplayer, who knows that best performance is a result of collaboration?
Are you self-organised and able to supervise yourself?
If you can answer all "YES" to all of these questions, you can be sure, that this is the right place for you.
With your employment at swiss IT bridge, a lean Swiss software development company with the Software Center in Ho Chi Minh City, you have the chance to use your German and English skills every day by talking directly to our German speaking management team.
We know, that with your experience as a German speaking Administrator, you also have ideas to continuously improve working environment for you and your colleagues. Therefore we encourage you to pass these ideas on to us to support us in leveraging our business.
Our agile development approach based on Scrum makes you a part of our cross-functional team where your contributions are welcomed and where you as a part of the team.
Therefore we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals who step up and pull the entire team with their enthusiasm and exceptional performance. We offer a modern workplace with lots of windows and plenty natural lights ( Protected content ) as well as a competitive salary package, which includes following benefits:
• Opportunities to advance professionally and personally.
• Free in-house English classes.
• International working environment.
• Weekly sport activities: football, badminton and swimming.
• Regular team building events.
• Yearly company trip.
• Attractive labour contract with 100% net salary (company pays all Social Insurance, Medical Insurance and Income Tax).
• Additional 1 month salary per year.
• Loyalty bonus: 50% of your monthly salary after working 1 year at swiss IT bridge.
• Bonus payments every 3 months based on your performance.
• Performance reviews every 6 months to give feedback how you can improve your skills.
• Working hours from Monday to Friday.
• 3 additional days of paid holidays.
• Free monthly bus ticket or paid motorbike parking fees.
• Free lunch every working day.
Do you think you are the right candidate to join the swiss IT bridge team? Then ask yourself, if:
• You can speak and understand English in oral and written form.
• You can speak and understand German in oral and written form.
• You are a positive thinker, who never gives up.
• You understand that quality is the most important thing for Swiss customers.
• You are eager to learn new things.
• You like to share your knowledge and experiences with your team and support each other in daily business.
• You are confident enough to face challenges and have endurance.
• You have a winning personality with excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
• You are a solution-oriented optimist who likes to lead by example and creates dynamic and positive working environment.
• You have an excellent ability to multi-task.
• You are able to work proactively and independently.
• You are able to manage a workload that varies constantly and is often tied to a short deadline.
• You can handle administrative works of the office.
• You can support the Head of Administration in her day-to-day jobs.
• You are able to assist in office’s reception activities: greet visitors, answer incoming calls, send and receive emails, fax and correspondences.
• You can take care about the incoming post from Switzerland.
• You can handle travel and meeting arrangements.
• You can arrange interviews.
• Your are able to make recommendations on purchasing and leasing decision.
• You can assist in developing and implementing office policies.
• You like to support the head of Administration in Human Resources related matters.
• You like to support the Accountant in Accounting related matters.
• You like to supervise and evaluate performance of office and cleaning team.
• You are able to welcome and introduce new employees on their first working day.
• You can handle purchase of office necessities.
• You are motivated to organize team buildings and company trips.
• Organize and extend visas for our foreign employees, organize residence cards and work permits.
• You are able to generate the weekly hours reports.
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
Do you want to be a part of swiss IT bridge? If so, follow the next steps:
1. Go to our website at Protected content and learn more about us. You can also find us on Facebook at Protected content
2. If you do not know anything about Agile & Scrum, visit agilevietnam.org and participate in the Agile Forums on the last Monday of every month.
3. If you want to apply, please send us your application to Protected content
4. You will hear from us within one week for the next steps.
We look forward to meeting you. Hẹn gặp lại!