Join now

Information Technology - Information Security (Ho Chi Minh City)

May I take this chance to introduce to you myself, as I am seeking for an opportunity of employment in Ho Chi Minh City.

I have 15 years of experience in System Administration, Information Security - Technical Support and Troubleshooting and 4+ years in Auditing as well as CISA, CISM, Dipl in Digital Evidence Analyst. Besides, I am also have proven skills in conducting third party (Certification) Audits for Quality Management Sytem (QMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS), in setting up and managing local area networks and information technology administration. In addition, with excellence communication and interpersonal skills and proven abilities in resolving complex-information technology related issues, I can be definitely a good candidate at high level such as supervisor or manager in IT services and management fields.

You can refer to CV for more information about working experiences and academic qualifications. I would like to thank you in advance for your kind consideration if there is any job that fits me.

I can be reached at anytime via email Protected content

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Tushar Ghate

Ho Chi Minh City Forum