Looking for a Salesperson for Indian Restaurant (Ho Chi Minh City)
If you or your friends would like to have a good job. Please kindly read the description of this and apply for.
- Experience of working as a team leader/senior waitress in a restaurant
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Make export-import documents
- Finding new customers
- Meeting customers daily
- Managing export and import
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
** More detailed information will be discussed in the interview.
- Female (from 25 to 35 years old)
- Vietnamese citizen only.
- Good command in English
- Must be willing to travel
- Bachelor/ college degree
- At least 1-year practical experience at the same position in a company (trading company would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of Import-Export and documents.
- Have experience/worked before in a Restaurant before will be preferred
- Knowledge of Wood, Natural Stones and Metals , Steel priority will be preferred.
- Good negotiating, problem-solving and analyzing skills
- Enthusiastic, strong personality, sense of responsibility, team player, good leadership quality.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Let contact with me at Protected content or Protected content to have more details.