Marketing Specialist (Market Research & Devt) (Ho Chi Minh City)
MARKETING SPECIALIST (Market Research and Market Development)
Pls e-mail CV to Protected content
- Experience. Minimum one Protected content experience in a marketing environment. Exposure to hospitality and F&B an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome but should demonstrate very good potential during interview and the hiring process.
- Job Competency. Knowledgeable in conducting market research using different methodologies and tools (i.e. telephone interview, face-to-face, survey, Internet research and field research) and present this into an understandable and usable report for management reference. Ability to access and analyze industry news, trends and other information that are relevant to the business. Knowledge of Hospitality, Tourism, Banquet and MICE market, particularly of Ho Chi Minh and Vietnam market are definite advantage. Ability to network, develop contacts and target market. Can multitask and manage multiple priorities. Must be strategic, analytical and organized.
- Education. Educational qualification/diploma or graduates of Marketing, Business, Hotel & Restaurant, Hospitality, Tourism/Travel or related studies.
- Language. Apart from Vietnamese, excellent English speaking and writing skills is required. Should be able to make presentations in both languages. Knowledge in other languages would be definite advantage but not required.
- Computer Skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Should be able to develop excellent presentations and reports. Knowledge in marketing software (i.e. CRM, digital marketing) an advantage but not required.
- Personality. Hardworking, detail-oriented and results-driven. Has a “can do” attitude and proactive. With pleasing personality, good communication skills and can communicate with different culture all levels in an organization.
1. Conduct market research on the fields of MICE, travel/tourism, F&B, hotel, hospitality, etc. using various methodologies and tools.
2. Assist in the development of reports and presentation of findings and recommendations based on research conducted.
3. Significantly contribute to the development and update of marketing and communications plan, collateral and other marketing-related documents.
4. Monitor daily news and trends in the industry and report relevant items to the management through the Marketing Manager.
5. Keep Department updated on upcoming events (i.e. networking nights, launches, tradeshows, exhibitions, etc.) relevant to the target market and business concept and make recommendations for participation or attendance
6. Develop an organized, systematic and usable contact database for prospects (clients, guests, members), potential tie-up partners and vendors/suppliers and update this regularly.
7. Maintain and update documents, files, publications, books, etc. of Marketing Department
8. Assist in the development of project plans (flow charts, GANNT chart, etc.).
9. Coordinate with other departments to ensure successful process flow of projects/tasks as necessary. Communicates with customers before, during and after event.
10. Other duties as required.